Not sure how these grumpy pants climbed their way onto my body but they did. And I am sorry that I am having this day… and want to vent it!
I am annoyed with you. Because, well.. I am. I feel like you are always asking me to be someone that I am not. Yet, I know that if I asked you to be someone you are not, you would make it very clear that you are not. And for that reason, I am annoyed with you. I kind of hate that you look at me and think I live so far away, yet in reality… I don’t. And I am sorry that you think that I have so much time for other people. Those people just literally live closer and or will drive closer to me. Sometimes, it feel like you are punishing me for my life changing. Like because it did, you making the effort is just a waist and I should be doing it all the time.
There are days that what people feel like expressing annoys me… and then there are days that I really just decided….. I don’t want to be your friend anymore. Here is the thing… there are people who think the same way as you and I feel like that is ok for them to feel that way because they feel that way for a real reason! Your reasons are just because you think that other people feel that way too. Like I told you before, you could never set foot there again…. Tell 90 people to do the same and they could spread the word too… and at the end of the day… the book will still be filled…. Because your not the majority and 1000 million people.. Still want what we offer. Go away… you piss me off.
Making me feel like I am not important, because you are in a bad mood…. doesn’t really just slip my mind when you are telling me how wonderful I am. It just makes me think of all the things that I am really good at and that I could so those… and still be really loved… wanted.. Needed and told I do a good job. Your annoying today… go home.
I think it is ridic that I literally have to chase you down…. Just to get your attention. You annoy me…. And you shouldn’t…. we should be best buds. But we are not. And I don’t like 90% of the things that you do. I am tired of trying.
Sometimes…. I wish that you could just walk in my shoes, and feel what I am feeling. Just so that you would understand… that you agreeing with me…. And telling me it sucks too… is more helpful then you telling me how to change it.
Seriously…. At what point does this stop? Over two years should be a red flag for someone. Yet it isn’t. another pill, or thing…. Not going to fix it. I like that you keep trying… but I have told you…. There has to be a way to stop it…. And you cant. Soooooo what do I do now? And really I am not looking for a fourth referal. I feel like the kid no one wants to play with.
I really have a bigger list to bitch about…. But I cant. grrrr
@ some point... you have to stop letting this get to you... you are letting it eat you alive. I <3 you
ReplyDelete