Friday, October 22, 2010

RANDOMNESS OF THE LAST FEW DAYS

I started this a few weeks ago. I just needed to put down on paper the random thing that go through my head from day to day.

Dress your age. I don’t mean go buy a granny sweater and some elastic waist pants. I mean, at some point every girl should look in her closet and be able to say, that doesn’t make me look like a grown up or that I have a real job. Also, dressing like your teenage doesn’t make you the cool mom. It just makes you look like the mom who wants to be cool because she doesn’t want to be mom. Ultra low ultra skinny jeans are basically made for those under a size 2.… uggh,,,, sucks… but when you are trying that hard you look kind of silly.

I understand you are talking on the phone, I do it too. But, while talking on the phone and doing your make-up in the car….. Seriously… set the alarm clock earlier! Or call out!
Trying to point out all the things I don’t do, only makes me point out all the things that you don’t do. So when you point out I don’t drive all the way to you…. Remember you don’t either. When you point out that I’m not there…. When was the last time you made room for me and not just included me in with everyone else. Get the picture? I moved… I understand… that made it way harder to see each other…. But why can I count the number of times I went to see you and drove out of my way….. But can real your driving out of yours… once.

I am the big sister. I am not the mother. You are, so instead of checking with them on their availabilities… why don’t you tell them what needs to be done. Unlike you… I work like 80 hours a week… sooooo… seriously…. I should have to chase you or them down…. Ever!

Complaining about being an at home mom and doing everything alone, and not working, and your kid (s) are in school… kind of makes me want to punch you. And when you tell me that your boyfriend or husband is such a loser or ass because he wont do more, when he works all the time… makes me want to kick you after.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion… I am to mine as you are to yours. Just remember that.

Complaining about the food that you asked for and didn’t care how it was cook makes you a giant ass when you want to return it. Complaining loud enough so the waiter or waitress can hear you while taking another order… just to get her attention… make you a douche.
Sometimes I just kind of think you are a bitch. Seriously, I do. And not seeing you for as long as I have …. Its like a mini vaca from your fake smiles and act you got going on.

1 comment: