Lets just have a serious chat for one second and let me be brutally honest with you.
I could seriously care less what you think of the prices. I am glad you love the product, but complaining about how much it is really….. don’t care. Prices have come down A LOT since the change and seriously… if you hired a “real” photographer it would cost you so much more. And since you clearly look at me as a “friend”, by the way I’m not, you feel like I should just do what I do to please you. I am sorry…. Would you give away your our business to people? If you were smart you would wait for the crazy awesome coupons that come out like 4 times a year.
Get over the fact that you worked for one of the thousands of companies that did layoffs across the board. Be thankful it was a company that felt they could give a severance package too… thousands of americans didn’t even have that. If you left because all your friends were leaving… stop hating a company that wanted you to stay and that you could have gone far with. (sometimes I regret that I didn’t stay…. I would have been the store manager … damn) Oh and by the way, all those people you felt that you had to stay loyal to and leave with…. How many do you see on a regular basis?
I think it is kind of funny how many “friends” I suddenly have when I have a discount that can be used. Weird…
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I don’t think you are a happy person by nature. I love you, and I love seeing you outside work, but at work, you kind of make me want to kill myself. I love the job and I love how fast it goes. If you let the customer walk all over you, then they will. If you take charge and get it done, then it takes about 6 minutes in the camera room. With a tough child or family or animal… it takes 10. Take charge! Screaming baby means you start selling yourself and the product in the room. Hand shots, feet, ect…. Start talking about what we can get, how beautiful it will be, and how you would love to have them come back in when the baby isn’t hungry… because they thought that would be the best time.
It’s a animal. It doesn’t smile. It doesn’t laugh. It may perk its ears up when you call it. that’s about it. But they move fast, so you should too. They are a quick sit and usually a quick sale. Just take it and stop giving excuses on why you cant.
I feel better… thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment