I am having an I Don’t Like kind of day, and if I could make this into the official I Don’t like Thursday blog site I would. But I will share my list with you.
1. I don’t like it when I go all the way to get a yummy and expensive coffee and use the word Large and the girl behind the counter repeats the word every time in another language. Seriously! Have you seen the commercial lady….. Your being ridic and making my almost $6 coffee not worth it.
2. I don’t like when one person says do something and another says don’t and then both say do and then one says don’t. So then I do, which is followed by a why did you do that because it was a don’t not a do. Make up your mind people!
3. I don’t like people who pretend to be something they are not. If you are an artist, be an artist. don’t try to be a dancer. If you are a dancer be a dancer and not a cook. Trying to be something you are not to try and prove that you can do it to, just makes you kind of look silly. I wouldn’t try to be something I am not, so why are you trying to be me?
4. I don’t like people who makes promises and then change their mind. You suck…period the end.
5. I don’t like when I am going out of my way to be nice to someone and they need to be nasty back. I may not like you to begin with, why are you giving me reason to scream?
6. I don’t like people who think yelling at the person on the other side of the phone will make everything better. It doe not and at times, truth be told, may take longer to be helped since now it will be passed up the chain instead of delt with immediately. Just saying!
7. I DO NOT LIKE FEELING OBLIGATED TO DO SOMETHING THAT I WOULD NOT DO IF YOU WEREN’T A “FRIEND” AND FEELING LIKE THIS MAKES ME FEEL SICK
8. I do not like having to work on vacation days just because I am a A. good employee and B. because I know it needs to get done. I would like to be 16 again and not care.
9. I do not like that the light of my life is another year old and still growing. Nor do I like the fact she pointed out that she will be 12 someday.
10. I do not like that I am having a do not like day. But hey, pass it on
the light of your life told the Dr that her Auntie told her she wasn't allowed to grow up...but it's only cause she loves me and wants me to stay little forever.
ReplyDelete