
{1} What must you do before you go to bed at night?
Lately the answer would be that I must fall asleep on the couch first. Because that is what I do EVERY night. If I don't do this, I can not just fall sleep in bed. I don't know why, but it is what I do. Once my honey wakes me and tells me it is bed time, I check my phone three times (if not more) to make sure my alarm is set. I am not sure why I do this either because my dogs wake me at 5am everyday.
{2} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?
I love movie theater popcorn, but I love eating nachos there too. And then I complain about the nachos. So I really do not know why I eat them.
{3} Before going on vacation what must you do?
Check the bags like 8 times. Somehow, someway, I am sure to forget something.
{4} What is one thing you must do every day?
My hair. It is curly...that is great, but sometimes a girl wants to be able to run a brush through it, once, without doing anything to it and it be perfect. The days that I attempt to skip this procedure are hat days.
{5} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?
There are many things that need to be done in order. I like things done my way. So many things are done in order. Everything I do at work is done the same way everyday. Doing it out of order makes more work for me and i kinda freak. Setting up for dinner every night is done the same way, if I did it different then things wouldnt come out right. The order in which to plant a plant and get dressed all have orders. (I was never like this before)
No comments:
Post a Comment