Thursday, June 23, 2011

questions

Photobucket



1 What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
I am sure I have heard them all, because a ex of mine loved to use them even once we were dating. But when I started “hanging out” with Nick secretly and no one knew, he asked if I wanted to take a ride on the bike. And to this day, it was the ride that made me fall for him. As we pulled out of the drive way he looked back at me and said “ So this is what it takes to get your arms around me?” I laughed, but truth was… it was the ice breaker to the cuddling that came later that day. Not so much a pick up line, but those words have never left my head since.
2 What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
I love Wednesdays. I know that sounds so silly, but knowing I am halfway through the craziness makes me so happy. And I dislike Sundays most weeks due to the fact that we are always running around that day, groceries, laundry and cleaning happens on Sundays.
3 How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
I don’t require much, but if you want me to be happy and really awake, 6 is a min. I have survived on two and three before, but not a happy girl.
4 Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?
I am a dancer, I love to dance. So there are many. I really cant pick one. But what I can tell you is that I worked in childcare for almost eight years and anytime I hear a “nap time” song it makes me think of the following foods… French fries, soups from Olive Garden or Panara, spicy wings and or pizza.
5 What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Chips and Dr.Pepper! And any dip I can really get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment