
{1} You have been asked to give a 10 minute speech to teenage girls. What is it about?
The question should be what is it not about? Uugghh, I think about this and all I see is Jen’s beautiful daughter and I get sick to my stomach. I want her to be the kiddo she is today forever. And I don’t want anything that I could talk to her about ruin who she is.
{2} Do you have a pet? Tell us about them. No pets? Why?
I have 2 amazing BIG dogs (Cody and Echo) that I love like they are my children. (they are my children) I have two turtles that Reagan June still calls her turtles (they bite) and 10 fishes. We got Cody (Siberian husky) for my Birthday almost two years ago and he is still reffered to in my house as my dog. Echo is the baby (german shep/husky mix) who thinks he is a lap dog and slightly crazy. When I talk about them like they are my children Echo is my wild child and Cody is my loving boy. (Cody and Echo are deathly afraid of the turtles)
{3} What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you’re currently living?
Hmmm… That no one comes to see me I guess. I love my house and my neighborhood. I really like the town and the area, so, oh… maybe that I don’t have a basement. I can not just walk down a flight of stairs and get things that are stored there.
{4} What do you think is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Single Best? Geeeeze. Ummm… Sorry I can not pick one. So here is my list. Nick, Jen, paying off my car, growing up and getting away from things that don’t matter and caring more about the things that do.
{5} What are the THREE "nevers" of your life? (things you would never do or have never done) How about three of each? I have never jumped out of a plane, but I want to. I have never been off this continent, but I want to. I have never had a motorcycle that was all mine and that I could ride alone, but I want one. I would NEVER do anything that would make Reagan June stop loving me and or calling me Auntie. I would Never let Reagan fall, I will always be there to support her. I would never not tell Jen that Reagan was sleeping at my house in high school because he partied to hard, but there would be a great lecture on the ride to Dover the next morning hehehehehe.
I am ok with ALL these answers! I am glad she will have you to call...to pick her up when she needs a ride...and to lecture her on the way home.
ReplyDeleteXOXO