Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ranting and Screaming.... i needed that

I am feeling very, not friendly today. I want to complain. I need to complain, but I am not so miserable that I need to complain to everyone I know and make them miserable too. So, I figured writing it out may help to at least remove the grumpy shoes and socks. But the grumpy pants, don’t think that they will be going anywhere.

It started yesterday with a bad day. Very bad day. To say the worst day of the day there could possibly be while at work. I tried to put it all behind me with a wonderful date with someone who was in need of a date night as well. The food was good and the drinks were slightly too good! But the conversation was what helped the most.

Everything and anything that had been built up, I just let run. And it was good. It was great to be able to just sit, laugh and talk without a care. The grumpy pants were removed but I will say that the socks remained. But I could handle the socks.

Today, I don’t feel like I felt yesterday, but pretty darn close. Most of the things that really annoyed me yesterday were fixed as they always are. The “sorry” and the “I love you” s fixed the things that needed to be fixed and the talks and explaining helped as well.

But today, I don’t want to talk…because I feel as though I am full to the brim and going to explode. So if I talk, then I will explode. And with my luck it would be at the wrong people. But I would still explode.

There are days I just want to look at people in my life, or somewhat in my life, and ask then “what makes you so dang special?”

I mean, I know that they probably don’t care who thinks what of them…..but to be honest, that’s kind of silly and immature. I am not saying that you should worry about everything people think of you. But that is advice for teens and for kids. You tell your children not to care what others think, because you want to teach them to have a voice and to be heard. To lead and not follow. But when you get older, part of being a leader and not a follower means somewhat conforming. Yes! I said it! Conforming!

Having and opinion about everyone and anyone that doesn’t think like you or act like you, just makes you the outcast. Have you every really thought about that? I mean, I am by far considered old! But, I know that I would not!!!!! Dress like I see some girls even my age dress. Why? What is the point? Are you really in need of that much attention that you need to scream “look at me look at me look at me!!!!”

I am not going to lie. My life has changed dramatically in the last year and even more in the last few months. But I can honestly say that I think that the people who I have surrounded myself with in the last few months and choose to be around and hangout with, understand who I am and what I prefer to do.

Moving on from that….

When you call any customer service department, by all means, please remember that you will get much more from honey then from vinegar and that the girl behind the phone didn’t personally take the attack on you. That customer service person is going to pass on what you have said, try to make it better and try really hard to get someone who can actually fix the situation there to fix it.

And if you are one of those people who for whatever reason can not seem to remember those things, I offer you this notion. Remember that the person you are yelling at, calling names and or even swearing at… that person who is trying to help and you don’t like the help, the one that you are really making want to quit and find something else to do instead of ‘deal’ with the public….. Remember that they are currently looking at your account. Address, bill to, phone number, ect….. And if that person happens to be one of those people who are crazy. And you are that one person who put them over the edge… they may be the 10’oclock news….. Along with you. Sad but it makes you think!

Moving on from that…

If you are one of those people who feels the need to comment on someone else’s face book, blog, myspace… whatever. Please! Think about it before you do so. By all means, everyone is entitled to their own and can say what they want or need to. But please, when doing so, do not assume that what you are saying is the “other way to look at it” because maybe you aren’t looking at it “the other other other way” example being, when someone posts something that say “the school is now a peanut free school, uughh, I can understand the classroom but the whole school!” and you post like 8 comments under that post about your child being deathly allergic and what that means for someone like you and the piece of mind and yadda yadda yadda… basically telling that person where to shove it! Please! Keep in mind that while that parent may understand how you feel and are also happy that your child can be in an environment that is safe for them, remember the 18 families that just re-recalculated their budget because that was what they could afford to send for lunch every day and now that they have to buy the pound of ham or turkey or what ever that will be 6 something compared to the bread, jelly, and peanut butter being 6 something, and now cheese being 4 something and the freezer pack to keep it cold so it isn’t gross by 11 or noon. Please, just remember to those 18 parents who wont say this because they too want your child to be safe as well, that one child in the school of 245 just made it so that those parents can not afford the fruit snacks or the carrot stick with dip that they were buying. And the 3 parents who have a child not gaining weight and peanut butter is what was recommended, now those kids have to suffer too. Just because you called someone out, doesn’t mean you don’t look like an ass.


I’m feeling like I want to be barefoot now. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment