Thursday, September 30, 2010

I think

It is one of those days I am full of opinions and I want to share them.

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.” - Robert Frost
What is the point of making mountains out of mole hills? I do it? But it does nothing! It gets you no where! And we are probably stressing someone else out while doing this. Every day is a new day, so why take what happen yesterday and re-live it until it dies? I think if everyone realized that life goes on more often, less would bother them.

“Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper.”-Robert Frost
I think that this is hard for everyone. But it is more then true. Just because you don’t agree with something or you have your own opinion of something doesn’t make you smart or even wise. Sometimes, it just makes you look like a show off or a jerk. People learn things differently everyday. People learn from mistakes everyday! And everyday, someone discovers a new way to do something. So you may have been there, done that and got the t-shirt to prove it…. But you weren’t there when someone else was. Childcare is a great example of this. It is changing all the time. The rules.. The best ways, the things to watch for and not worry about! They all change. Everything changes. Everyone is different.

“People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
If there was ever a quote I loved, more then the “To be great is to be misunderstood”, this would be the quote. Everyone, including myself, has an opinion about something. But have you ever really sat down and thought, wow, what I just said really reflected on the kind of person I am. Probably not. And if you did, its probably because people looked at you like “what the hell are you talking about” and you re-thought your previous statement.

I think that there are times people want to be helpful and there are times people want to voice what they think. But sometimes, what you think and what someone else thinks, draws a very defined line in the line of friendship and aquatints.

1 comment:

  1. This may be a tad too deep for me on a Thursday afternoon. I may have to re-read and comment later!

    ReplyDelete