go figure that my first blog in months is this
I find it amazing when people think that they are more important then they really are. When they think that they should be able to walk all over you like your nothing. I will warn you all reading right now that I am not watching my spelling or grammar at all on this because I am truly screaming while I type every letter! Seriously! Get over yourself. Do you know how many times I think in my head how perfect my life would be if you just were not part of it. I MEAN AT ALL!!!! I WOULD NOT LOSE SLEEP AT ALL!!!!! I PROMISE. And now to top it off, I just want to kick you. I know I cant, but I want to. I cant talk about what I need to because GOD FORBID!!!!!! You don’t agree with me.
Not everyone lives like you do and no one cares what you have or don’t have. And the power that you have over some people just blows my mind. When you clearly cant even see the bigger picture. Why is it the people need to bend over so far for you yet, they are supposed to be so thankful that you have done anything that is in your eyes more then you should do, yet you don’t even say thank you for what others do for you.
I mean, sure, there are times that I have seen you be a friend to someone and help them out or through something. But you put it in the imaginary vault to be used when you need or want something. Then the reminder of what you did and how many times and what it cost you.
WHO LIVES LIFE LIKE THAT? Not to mention…. Think about who you are doing it to. Think about the people that you are alienating out of your life. I hope that you are happy doing it. Because at some point no one will care who you are or what you do or have done. They just will think of you like I think of you and then, you will have to do all your own shit. But knowing you… you wont! You will hire someone to do it with you.
Uuuggggggghhhh your annoying!
No comments:
Post a Comment