Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You make me laugh sometimes

Dear (insert horrible word here)

You have now friend requested me three time on face book. I have denied your many attempts to see my pictures and such. I do not want to be your friend nor do I truly care to have your name as one of my “friends” on face book. See, the thing is… you kind of left a really bad taste in my mouth when you decided not to be part of my life anymore. It took some time, but you went away. (after someone else told you to leave me alone) At one time in my life, I didn’t think that I would ever get you out of my head. You were a jerk, and controlling and great at manipulating any situation. I lost friends over my devotion to you and lied to my family all the time. So, please go away. And without some snide remark about me or the people or things in my pictures because I don’t want to be your friend. Your not someone that I see on my other friends face books and think “omg! I need to be his friend” nor do I even think of you anymore unless you are trying to friend request me. And to be brutally honest here, you are the only ex I care not to “know” at all anymore. I like to pretend that you are some random really horrible nightmare that I spent two years in and one day woke up. So to be honest, I don’t like you. At all. All the other relationships in my life, even the ones that broke my heart, I am friends with on face book. I see there lives and families and new relationships and even from time to time say Merry Christmas or Happy Birthday to. YOU…. Not so much. If I went basically the rest of my life never seeing you or hearing from you ever again, I would be perfectly ok with that. Actually, it is more of a request. You are crazy. Your ideas on relationships were crazy and to top it off, you have gone no where in your life and you still are ok with that and honestly believe that the world is against you. When in reality, you my friend are against the world. So please, I beg, go away. Stop requesting to be my friend just so that you can see my face in pictures and who I am dating, and where I live now. Because if you must know all of those things, here are my answers, I live somewhere you would never have been able to provide for me, in a town that you would never have lived, with a guy who is so much better in every way compared to you that what I was ever thinking when with you makes me somewhat sick to my stomach, with a dog that is cooler then you… period. I have a job that you would hate because I work with all guys and make more money then I ever have in my life. Yes I still talk to your ex-friend that you thought I was having a secret affair on you with and yes, I will continue to talk to him as we do from time to time, I am allowed to talk to guys that don’t mean anything more to me then a distant cousin who shows up for random holidays. Have a nice life, because mine is fantastic now that the weight of your ridiculous nature is in no way tied to me. And again, stop asking to be my friend. I don’t want to be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment