Wednesday, January 26, 2011

bring it on 2011

I have not been able to blog in so long due to the busy work keeping me busy (and my head spinning) at work. The holidays were great and somehow I made it through without wanting to kill my mother, which is an amazing thing. We bough a second pup that was in everyway shape and size the perfect match, which surprised Nick and I even more when Cody and he became the best of friends and cuddle.
Life just seems more and more to be falling back into place and life feels good.

I found the man I am going to marry (date to be determined) who has also informed me that our pups will be in our wedding (what am I Adam Sandler?) and that I am “a winner” as he so drunkly put it on one of the many reasons why he wants to marry me. (now I am just waiting for a not drunken proposal) And being the girl that I can be has now planned almost every detail out. Yes! I now know who I want in it, (with the acceptation of his choice of guys) the type of wedding I will be looking into, who will be taking the pictures, who will wed us, the cake and the colors (to be determined by the date). The song and food to be served is still something to be decided. As funny as it sounds, I really just need the ring.

Moving on. Part of my new years resolution was to become more accepting of who people really are and to get over the things that I can not change. This will be the hardest thing for me because 1. I do not love change. And 2. People annoy me in ways that they never did in the past. People I used to love, I cant stand. People that were my friends, I hate that I don’t see them or have anything in common with anymore, but life changes. And even family that I wish I did not share a name with or some kind of genetic bond has somewhat started to grow more and more on me.

The other part was as every year to lose the weight! I know that most people role their eyes at this, but really, I have no more excuses to use. I do not and will not have children… a am still young enough to wear a two piece so I would like to and really…. I don’t want to be like I was in college or even close… I just want what shouldn’t be there to be gone and I will be ok. I did it last year, but, being built like my father… the minute I stop working for it, its gone. So… I have started it… not fully, and allow cheats all the time, I will be getting even more serious like Sunday… maybe Monday if Sunday has fun things instore.

What else let me think?

I still love Reagan June and wish she was my child, no big change there. Accept that I see her now less and yet more at the same time. I am very blinded by the love I have for her. Ryan said it best when he fell in love with another adorable child in my life (Miss Gracie) he said “I get it now. I didn’t understand why you loved my children so much, but I get it now” and as much as that doesn’t make sense to the average person, it makes sense to those that adore someone that is not ours but we wish they were. She is just so big and smart and funny and … well, I don’t like it but I love it. She will always be my kid and I hope to continue to be her Auntie.

I have come into a new stage in my life of not loving the ex-wife and having a 13 year old who thinks he is 18 and with an attitude bigger then Texas. Babies, Toddlers, Preschoolers…. I can handle. Pre-teen girls and that weird stage kids go through when they are just kinda crazy around 10 and 11... Easy! This my friends…. I need a drink thinking about. I never know what I am talking about, I am not smart enough to understand the homework and think that wearing close that don’t make you look like a geek is silly. Not to mention (the ex-wife) the extra money every week, the ridic calls and the lack of calls when it is important. And the worst part!!!!! The only person who I can vent this to and who talks me through it and knows what it is a am talking about lives 3+ hours away!!!!!! (did I really agree to this baggage? ) ****sigh*** big on the wine my friends, and the girls night! I have some stories to share!!!!

Hmmm, well, I think that is about it. I don’t think that I have much more to share or that there is much more going on, but I shall try harder to blog. Because I am sure that 2011 will be a fantastic year… it has to be…

Oh and one more thing….. I am super excited that my uncle has asked me to take the pictures at his wedding, my fav cousin in the whole world (sorry to anyone that took that deeper then they should) is getting married, another amazing cousin is having a baby (sex to be announced soon) and Miss Grace will be turning two. Yeap! Bring it on 2011... I am ready for ya…. And for the things that surprise me, I got a bottle of wine for that.

1 comment: