Wednesday, July 13, 2011

questions

Photobucket


{1} Which activities make you lose track of time?
When I scapbook, somehow time runs away from me, that and when I am at the casino!

{2} Is there such a thing as perfect?
Perfect is in the eye of the beholder, or in somecases the reciever. No mother says to her brand new baby "Your almost perfect"

{3} When do you feel most like yourself?
Honestly, when I am at home or with a very select few people. The rest of the time I am trying to be what people want of me, and I am too old to do that anymore.

{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
Imperfect as Perfectly Possible with cherries

{5} Share one of your most beloved childhood memory
I don't go around telling many people this. But as kids Andrew and I were the best of friends and the worst of enemies. But I still love that he never wanted to crawl into mom and dads bed at night. He would wake me up and tell me it was a bad dream or he was lonely. I would make room, cover him up and we would go back to bed. I loved him.... but dont tell

No comments:

Post a Comment